In the upcoming year, every organization will be tasked to maximize its events and drive personalized experiences. While there are many ideas, how do you separate out the trends versus the fads? Whether you are an event professional or work in a different area of your organization, what can you do to make an impact this year?
If you're looking to understand these trends more or want a better way to make data-driven decisions, join Rich Vallaster and Scott Craighead as they share the 15 Event Trends to Watch for in 2020.
Attend to Learn:
Attend to Learn:
- Powerful examples of trends and game-changing ideas to implement at your events in 2020
- Insights into why these ideas are essential to attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors
- Event trends that are here to stay versus fads
Rich Vallaster, Director of Clients Relations at Personify and The Trade Show Wonk
Scott Craighead, VP of Exhibitions & Events at the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
Personify’s top predictions for 2020 revolve around three core areas:
- Data and Analytics: With better data and limited resources, it is increasingly important to focus on how to best analyze the data and decide on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you should focus on.
- Personalization of the Attendee and Exhibitor Journey/Experience: While “personalization” has been a buzz word for several years, ironically, many organizations still lack a cohesive, personalized journey. The one-size-fits-all approach is problematic because attendees and exhibitors alike want to be treated as individual contributors and participants.
- Creativity and Mindfulness: As the world grows increasingly busier, one of the biggest competitors for events is time and organizations need to focus on creating experiences that are both creative and mindful.